Below are listed several MUST DO's for the safety of your student and communication with the school.
- Your student MUST be signed up for homework club in order to attend. Homework Club attendees MUST be picked up before 4:40. If you need a sign up form , please ask the office or print from our web page.
- Your student MAY NOT be left at school unattended between the end of day and any practice. ie: If your student attends homework club which ends at 4:40 and soccer does not begin until later, your child MUST be signed up for Community Connections OR go home and return for practice.
- If you pick your student up at the end of the day PLEASE remember to sign them out on the form located in front of the office.
- Please let the school OFFICE know every day if your child is going to be absent or tardy. If we do not hear from you we will be conducting a safe call.
- Please be sure that the school has VALID contact information for you. Cell phones that are not accepting messages simply does not work in case of an emergency.
- Please call the school BEFORE 3:15 if there is an end of day change. We cannot always get to the phones during dismissal time.
- Please remember to pay your lunch account AHEAD. Thank you
As always, the staff at Berlin will do whatever possible to make "school life" more successful for students and parents. Please let us know if there is anything
that we can clarify or help you with. Thank you and have a great school year!!!